United Way of Addison County
Non-Profit & Civic Organizations
- 175 Wilson Road, Suite 101 Middlebury VT 05753
- (802) 388-7189
- (802) 388-8996
- Send Email
- Visit Website
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
When we reach out a hand to one, we influence the condition of all.
We all win when a child succeeds in school, when families are financially stable and when people have good health.
These results/changes have benefits that ripple out to the community as a whole. United Way of Addison County is working to advance the common good by seeking solutions to the immediate needs of our community members. We do this while looking forward to a vision of our community 10 years from now. Our long-range goal is to create lasting changes that prevent problems from starting in the first place.
- Our goal is to create long-lasting changes by addressing the underlying causes of problems.
- We don?t just address the symptoms of a problem. We go deeper to get at the underlying causes.
Living united means being a part of the change.
- It takes everyone in the community working together to create a brighter future.
- Together, we can accomplish more than any single group can on its own.
- Give. Advocate. Volunteer. LIVE UNITED.
- Community Leadership
- Volunteeer Center
- Fund Raising and Community Investment
- Financial Stability Initiatives