Bristol Harvest Festival
Saturday, September 28, 2019
10 am to 4 pm
Bristol Town Green
A full day of live music on the bandstand, activities for kids, pony rides, food, crafters, 70+ vendors, and area non-profit organizations.
10:00-10:45 am: RambleTree
11:00-11:45 am: Rick Ceballos
12:00-12:45 pm: Harvest Festival Band
1:00-1:45 pm: Mark Lavoie
2:00-2:45 pm: Keith Williams
3:00-3:45 pm: Patrick Fitzsimmons
Organized by the Addison County Chamber of Commerce and the Bristol Recreation Department
Vendors: What you need to know
Vendor booths at this year's Bristol Harvest Festival are SOLD OUT! Often there are last minute cancellations. If you would like to be placed on our waiting list, email Maria or call 802-388-7951.
- PLEASE USE OUR SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- All spaces measure 10' x 10'. We supply the space on the grass; you supply table, tent, etc.
- ABSOLUTELY NO vehicles are permitted on the green AT ANY TIME--this includes loading/unloading.
- If you are a food vendor, please call or email before purchasing a booth. We do not allow vendors to provide/sell alcohol.
- Questions? Call 802-388-7951 or email Maria