Bristol Harvest Festival
Saturday, September 22, 2018
10 am to 4 pm
Bristol Town Green
A full day of live music on the bandstand, activities for kids, pony rides, live demonstrations, crafters, vendors, and area non-profit organizations.
Musical line up: TBD
Come back to Bristol on Sunday, September 23 for the Better L8 Than Never Car Show!
Organized by the Addison County Chamber of Commerce and the Bristol Recreation Department
Information: 802-388-7951 or 802-453-5885
Vendors: What you need to know
- PLEASE USE OUR SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
- All spaces measure 10' x 10'. We supply the space on the grass; you supply table, tent, etc.
- ABSOLUTELY NO vehicles are permitted on the green AT ANY TIME--this includes loading/unloading. Park Street (rear of green) will be closed to traffic and is reserved for any vendor (food OR product) who has a truck or trailer.
- There is no additional charge for electricity.
- Click here to download a paper registration form.
- Questions? Call 802-388-7951 or email Maria .
Image courtesy of Bristol Recreation Department