Bristol Harvest Festival
Saturday, September 22, 2018
10 am to 4 pm
Bristol Town Green
A full day of live music on the bandstand, activities for kids, pony rides, live demonstrations, crafters, vendors, and area non-profit organizations.
10:00-10:45 am: The County Down
11:00-11:45pm: Mark Lavoie
12:00-12:45 pm: Rick Ceballos & Lausanne Allen
1:00-1:45 pm: Harvest Festival Band
2:00-2:45 pm: Keith Williams
3:00-3:45 pm: Patrick Fitzsimmons
Organized by the Addison County Chamber of Commerce and the Bristol Recreation Department
Information: 802-388-7951 or 802-453-5885
Come back to Bristol on Sunday, September 23 for the Better L8 Than Never Car Show!
Vendors: What you need to know
- PLEASE USE OUR SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
- All spaces measure 10' x 10'. We supply the space on the grass; you supply table, tent, etc.
- ABSOLUTELY NO vehicles are permitted on the green AT ANY TIME--this includes loading/unloading. Park Street (rear of green) will be closed to traffic and is reserved for any vendor (food OR product) who has a truck or trailer.
- There is no additional charge for electricity.
- Click here to download a paper registration form.
- Questions? Call 802-388-7951 or email Maria .
Thank you Sponsors!
Waitsfield & Champlain Valley Telecom
Image courtesy of Bristol Recreation Department