Bristol Harvest Festival
Saturday, September 23, 2017
10 am to 4 pm
Bristol Town Green
A full day of live music on the bandstand, activities for kids, wagon rides, live demonstrations, crafters, vendors, and area non-profit organizations.
A schedule of events will be available in early September.
Come back to Bristol on Sunday, September 24 for the Better L8 Than Never Car Show!
Organized by the Addison County Chamber of Commerce and the Bristol Recreation Department
Information: 802-388-7951 x100 or 802-453-5885
Vendors: What you need to know
- PLEASE USE OUR SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
- All spaces measure 10' x 10'. We supply the space on the grass; you supply table, tent, etc.
- Booths #33-41 along the sidewalk are considered premium booths and are $10 extra than a standard booth. THEY WILL SELL OUT QUICKLY!
- Register early. Early bird discount ($10 off) through 4/15/17.
- ABSOLUTELY NO vehicles are permitted on the green AT ANY TIME--this includes loading/unloading. Park Street (rear of green) will be closed to traffic and is reserved for any vendor (food OR product) who has a truck or trailer.
- There is no additional charge for electricity.
- Click here to download a paper registration form.
- Questions? Email Sue Hoxie or call 802-388-7951.
Image courtesy of Bristol Recreation Department