2021 Annual Meeting
Thursday, October 28
8:00 - 10:00 AM
Join the Addison County Chamber of Commerce for our 2021 Annual Meeting & Awards ceremony sponsored by Co-operative Insurance Companies. We will hold our business meeting to vote in new board members, and hear from the Chamber’s Executive Director and Board Chair about the Chamber’s accomplishments over the past year and our vision for the future. We will also have the drawing for the VPR raffle which includes over $5,000 in underwriting.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2021 HONOREES!
Vergennes Animal Hospital
Business of the Year
Addison County Economic Development Corporation
Community Achievement Organization of the Year
Karen Duguay of the Better Middlebury Partnership
Buster Brush Citizen of the Year
Vermont Public Radio Raffle Prize
8-week underwriting on VPR in 2022!
- A total of 96 messages: VPR (9 rotator messages per week) and VPR Classical (4 messages per week).
- Reaching VPR's audience of more than 200,000 listeners each week.
- Value of $5,024
- Winner will be drawn at the end of our Annual Meeting on 10/28/21.
- You do not need to be present to win.
- Ticket Prices: (1) single ticket - $20 or (7) seven tickets - $100