2020 Annual Meeting
Thursday, October 22
8:00 - 10:00 AM
Virtual Meeting via Zoom
Join us for the 2020 Addison County Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting! Although we will gather virtually, one thing remains the same: this will be a celebration of our community and a look toward the future.
In lieu of our annual awards recognizing our region’s best businesses, nonprofits, and citizens, we’re inviting our members to share stories–moments they have experienced or witnessed this year that continue to resonate for them. Each and every one of us has been called upon to meet new challenges, try new things, and steer our vessels through stormy, uncharted waters. We've been witness to heartbreak and triumph, adversity and bravery, loss and generosity.
Do you have a story to tell? Kindly reply to our survey by October 7.
We’ll be sure to take care of business, too. We’ll say goodbye and thank you to our outgoing board members, elect new ones to join, and vote on our revised bylaws.
Finally, we’ll round out the event with our much-anticipated Vermont Public Radio raffle!
WINNER - National Bank of Middlebury!
Vermont Public Radio Raffle Prize
8-week underwriting on VPR in 2021!
- A total of 104 messages: VPR (9 rotator messages per week) and VPR Classical (4 messages per week).
- Reaching VPR's audience of more than 220,000 listeners each week.
- Value of $5,328
- Winner will be drawn at the end of our Annual Meeting on 10/22/20.
- You do not need to be present to win.
- Ticket Prices: (1) single ticket - $20 or (7) seven tickets - $100