Saturday, August 25, 2018
Our 37th year!
Friday, August 24: Join us for a street dance from 7 to 10 pm. We're happy to welcome back "The Hitmen".
Saturday, August 25: 10 am to 3 pm at Vergennes City Park plus other venues around the city.
10:00-11:00 am: Vergennes City Band
11:15-11:45 pm: Mark Lavoie
12:00-1:00 pm: Joel Henderson
1:30-3:00 pm: LC Jazz
Road races: 5k run/walk, 10k, 15k, and Kids' Fun Run! Scroll down/left for more info.
Family fun: Pancake breakfast, 65+ crafters/vendors, horse drawn wagon rides, bandstand music, chicken BBQ, children's venue, Rubber Duckie race.
Organized by the Addison County Chamber of Commerce and hosted by the City of Vergennes.
Vendors: What you need to know
- PLEASE USE OUR SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
- If you are a food vendor, please call or email before purchasing a booth.
- All spaces measure 10' x 10'. We supply the space on the grass; you supply table, tent, etc.
- ABSOLUTELY NO STAKES permitted--tents must be free standing. NO VEHICLES are permitted on the park AT ANY TIME--this includes loading/unloading.
- There is no additional charge for electricity.
- Click here to download a paper registration form.
- Questions? Call 802-388-7951 or email Maria.
Thank you Sponsors!
Dorchester Lodge 1 F. & A. M.
Jackman Fuels, Inc.
NECSEL Intellectual Property, Inc.
Small City Market
Vermont Gas Systems, Inc.
Little City 5K, 10K & 15K Road Races & Fun Run
Saturday, August 25
All races start and finish from the Vergennes Elementary School, 43 East Street.
7:30 am: Race day reg & packet pick-up
8:30 am: 15K starts
8:35 am: Kids' fun run starts
9:00 am: 5K & 10K starts
Questions? Email the race director
Vergennes Lions Club Chicken BBQ
Photo Credit: John Lavoie