Saturday, August 24, 2019
Our 38th year!
Friday, August 23: Join us for a street dance from 7 to 10 pm. We're happy to welcome back "The Hitmen".
Saturday, August 24: 10 am to 3 pm at Vergennes City Park plus other venues around the city.
10:00-11:00 am: Vergennes City Band
11:15-11:45 am: Mark Lavoie
12:00-1:00 pm: Pete Sutherland & Oliver Scanlon
1:30-3:00 pm: LC Jazz
Family fun: Pancake breakfast, 65+ crafters/vendors, horse drawn wagon rides, bandstand music, chicken BBQ, children's venue, Rubber Duckie race.
Road races: 5k run/walk, 10k, 15k, and Kids' Fun Run!
Organized by the Addison County Chamber of Commerce and the City of Vergennes
Vendors: What you need to know
New in 2019!
This year there are prime booth locations like Bristol Harvest Festival. Prime booth locations include A8-A19. They are $10 more than a standard booth and the non-profit discount rate does not apply to prime booth locations.
- PLEASE USE OUR SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- All spaces measure 10' x 10'. We supply the space on the grass; you supply table, tent, etc.
- ABSOLUTELY NO STAKES permitted--tents must be free standing. NO VEHICLES are permitted on the park AT ANY TIME--this includes loading & unloading.
- If you are a food vendor, please call or email before purchasing a booth. We do not allow vendors to provide/sell alcohol.
- Questions? Call 802-388-7951 or email Maria