Our 36th year!
Friday, August 25: Join us for a street dance from 7 to 10 pm. We're happy to welcome back "The Hitmen."
Saturday, August 26: 10 am to 3 pm at Vergennes City Park plus other venues around the city.
Road races: New start/finish location this year--Vergennes Elementary School, 43 East Street. New routes and distances! 5K, 10K, 15K, plus kids' fun run. Scroll down/left for more info.
Family fun: Pancake breakfast, 65+ crafters/vendors, horse drawn wagon rides, bandstand music, chicken BBQ, children's venue, Rubber Duckie race.
Sponsored by the Addison County Chamber of Commerce and the City of Vergennes.
Vendors: What you need to know
- PLEASE USE OUR SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
- Food vendors: Please call Sue at 802-388-7951 before purchasing a booth.
- All spaces measure 10' x 10'. We supply the space on the grass; you supply table, tent, etc.
- Register early. Early bird discount ($10 off) through 4/15/17.
- ABSOLUTELY NO vehicles are permitted on the green AT ANY TIME--this includes loading/unloading. Green Street will be closed to traffic and is reserved for any vendor (food OR product) who has a truck or trailer.
- There is no additional charge for electricity.
- Click here to download a paper registration form.
- Questions? Email Sue Hoxie or call 802-388-7951.
Little City Road Races & Fun Run
Saturday, August 26
New routes this year! All races start and finish from the Vergennes Elementary School, 43 East Street.
5K, 10K, 15K, plus a kids' fun run
Race day reg & packet pick-up starts at 7:30 am
15K starts at 8:30 am
Kids' fun run starts at 8:35 am
5K & 10K start at 9 am
Rain or Shine. No refunds.