Dental & Vision Insurance for Members
Through our partnership with Vermont Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives, we offer excellent dental and vision insurance to members at discounted prices through VACEplus.
As a member of the Addison County Chamber of Commerce you are eligible to provide and participate in the following VACEplus programs:
- Member-only group rates for groups as small as one
- No employer contribution required
- Choice of plan options
- Delta Dental provides the most extensive dental networks available
- Health through Oral Wellness® (HOW) program helps keep members healthy
- Double-Up Max included with the Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier plan
- Vision Discount Program is free and automatically included with discounts up to 35% through EyeMed Vision Care
Vision Insurance through VSP:
As a member, you'll receive access to care from great eye doctors, quality eyewear, and the affordability you deserve, all at the lowest out-of-pocket costs. Learn More
You'll like what you see with VSP:
- Value and Savings. You'll enjoy more value and the lowest out-of-pocket costs.
- High Quality Vision Care. You’ll get the best care from a VSP network doctor, including a WellVision Exam®—the most comprehensive exam designed to detect eye and health conditions.
- Choice of Providers. The decision is yours to make—choose a VSP network doctor, a participating retail chain, or any out-of-network provider.
- Great Eyewear. It’s easy to find the perfect frame at a price that fits your budget.
DeltaVision Insurance through EyeMed:
As a member, you'll receive access to care through EyeMed® either on a voluntary or employer contribution basis. from great eye doctors, quality eyewear, and the affordability you deserve, all at the lowest out-of-pocket costs. Learn More
- View VACEplus Vision Plan Comparison
- DeltaVision® is supported by the nationwide EyeMed Vision Care Access Network, including private practitioners and the more popular retail and online retail locations.
- HOW® program gives additional preventive benefits to at-risk patients, improving oral and overall health.
- Choice of Providers. The decision is yours to make—choose a in- or out-of-network provider.
- Members receive a 40% discount off all additional complete prescription eyeglass purchases and a 15% discount off all additional conventional contact lens purchases after your funded benefit has been used. The frequency is unlimited.