Dental & Vision Insurance for Members
Through our partnership with Vermont Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives, we offer excellent dental and vision insurance to members at discounted prices through VACEplus.
As a member of the Addison County Chamber of Commerce you are eligible to provide and participate in the following VACEplus programs:
Dental Insurance through Northeast Delta Dental:
- Member-only group rates for groups as small as one
- No employer contribution required
- Choice of plan options
- Delta Dental provides the most extensive dental networks available
- Health through Oral Wellness® (HOW) program helps keep members healthy
- Double-Up Max included with the Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier plan
- Vision Discount Program is free and automatically included with discounts up to 35% through EyeMed Vision Care
Vision Insurance through VSP:
As a member, you'll receive access to care from great eye doctors, quality eyewear, and the affordability you deserve, all at the lowest out-of-pocket costs. Learn More
You'll like what you see with VSP:
- Value and Savings. You'll enjoy more value and the lowest out-of-pocket costs.
- High Quality Vision Care. You’ll get the best care from a VSP network doctor, including a WellVision Exam®—the most comprehensive exam designed to detect eye and health conditions.
- Choice of Providers. The decision is yours to make—choose a VSP network doctor, a participating retail chain, or any out-of-network provider.
- Great Eyewear. It’s easy to find the perfect frame at a price that fits your budget.
DeltaVision Insurance through EyeMed:
As a member, you'll receive access to care through EyeMed® either on a voluntary or employer contribution basis. from great eye doctors, quality eyewear, and the affordability you deserve, all at the lowest out-of-pocket costs. Learn More
- View VACEplus Vision Plan Comparison
- DeltaVision® is supported by the nationwide EyeMed Vision Care Access Network, including private practitioners and the more popular retail and online retail locations.
- HOW® program gives additional preventive benefits to at-risk patients, improving oral and overall health.
- Choice of Providers. The decision is yours to make—choose a in- or out-of-network provider.
- Members receive a 40% discount off all additional complete prescription eyeglass purchases and a 15% discount off all additional conventional contact lens purchases after your funded benefit has been used. The frequency is unlimited.
You can receive assistance to assess your insurance needs by contacting a local insurance broker or by contacting VACEplus directly. Their assistance will cost you nothing but will guarantee that you get the answers you need to make the right choice for your business.