Better L8 Than Never Car Show
Sunday, September 24, 2017
9 am to 4 pm
Bristol Recreation FieldCars, vendors, great food, live DJ, raffle drawings, 50/50 raffle, piston toss, kids’ activities, bake sale and more. Fun for the whole family!
Spectator Admission: Free—donations accepted for Camp Ta-Kum-Ta!
Organized by the Addison County Chamber of Commerce and the Snake Mountain Cruisers
Questions: Call 802-388-7951 x101 or email Maria
Vehicle registrants: What you need to know
- ENTER YOUR VEHICLE USING OUR SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- Pre-register your vehicle today for $15
- Gates open at 8 am and close at 11 am
- Show cars enter field at Mt. Abraham High School on Airport Drive
- ALL Makes, ALL Models!
- Trophies for TOP 30 plus more
- Participant judging
- Click here to download a paper registration form.
Vendors: What do you need to know
- PLEASE USE OUR SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
- Food vendors: Please call 802-388-7951 or email Maria before purchasing a booth.
- All spaces measure 10' x 10'. We supply the space on the grass; you supply table, tent, etc.
- Electricity is limited, please let me know what you need for power.
- Click here to download a paper contract.