Better L8 Than Never Car Show
Sunday, September 22, 2019
9 am to 4 pm
Bristol Recreation Field
110 Airport Drive, Bristol VT
Join us in celebrating our 15th annual car show, vendors, great food, raffle drawings, piston toss, kids’ activities, bake sale and more. Fun for the whole family!
Spectator Admission: Free—donations accepted for Camp Ta-Kum-Ta!
Organized by the Addison County Chamber of Commerce and the Snake Mountain Cruisers
- ENTER YOUR VEHICLE USING OUR SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- Pre-register your vehicle for $15 until 09/02 or $20 at gate
- Gates open at 8 am and close at 11 am
- ALL Makes, ALL Models!
- Trophies for TOP 30 plus other special trophies
- Dash plaques to the first 150 vehicles
- Participant judging
- CRAFTERS/EXHIBITORS USE OUR SECURE ONLINE VENDOR FORM.
- Food vendors: Please call 802-388-7951 or email Maria before purchasing a booth. We do not allow vendors to provide/sell alcohol.
- All spaces measure 10' x 10'. We supply the space on the grass; you supply table, tent, etc.
- Venue Map
Better L8 Than Never Car Show - 2018
Video Credit: Owen Kant, Snake Mountain Cruisers