Many people relocate to Vermont for its quality of life—welcoming communities, cultural vibrancy and recreational opportunities. Perhaps you want to live in Vermont and work from home. Or you may be taking a new position with a local business, starting a new venture, retiring, or returning home. Whatever the reason, Addison County welcomes you and your family. Below are resources we make available to help you with your research, move, and transition to life in Vermont.
- Our Community Profile Guide provides information about the area’s education system, healthcare resources, tax structure, utilities and more. Download Now (PDF)
- We provide a Relocation Package customized to your needs including maps, the Community Profile, real estate guides, town guides, worship directories and much more. Request Your Package
- State of Vermont resources are also available, including the Vermont Job Board, Stay to Stay program, currently available relocation incentives and more. See Vermont Resources
- Vermont Department of Labor also provides a job board.
- Tri Valley Transit provides bus service to many Addison County businesses. See the list of included employers here.