Like us for a weekend. Love us for a lifetime.
Many people relocate to Vermont for its quality of life—welcoming communities, cultural vibrancy and recreational opportunities. Or you may be taking a new position with a local business, starting a new venture, retiring, or returning home. Whatever the reason, Addison County welcomes you and your family. Download our Community Profile (PDF) to learn more about the area’s education system, healthcare resources, tax structure, houses of worship and more.
Or order a more comprehensive relocation package which contains:
- Official Vermont Road Map
- Addison County Community Profile
- Real estate guides and area realtors' brochures
- Middlebury College Campus Map and Guide
- Addison County Visitor Guide
- Addison County Transit Resources (ACTR) bus map and schedules
- Addison County Worship Directory
- Addison County Solid Waste Management District information
- Pamphlets from area businesses, and more!
We charge a nominal $10 fee to cover handling and postage costs. Complete the form and a package will be shipped the next business day.
Photo courtesy of Lillian Kennedy