Waitsfield and Champlain Valley Telecom
Waitsfield and Champlain Valley is a local, privately owned, independent telecommunications serving the Mad River and central Champlain Valley regions of Vermont. Owned by the Haskin family, WCVT has been proudly serving the local community with world-class technology and outstanding customer service since 1904.
- 91 Full-time employees
- Serving 18,610 access lines, 669 square miles
- 100% of subscriber base has access to high-speed Internet service
- 3,400+ cable television subscribers in the Mad River Valley
- 12,000+ Internet subscribers
- Publisher of six telephone directories covering the central Champlain Valley, Chittenden East Region, Addison County, Mad River Valley, Stowe, and Waterbury