Non-Profit & Civic Organizations
Vermont 2-1-1 is a simple number to dial for information about health and human service organizations in your community. At Vermont 2-1-1, callers will speak with a real person every time. Call Specialists can problem solve and/or refer callers to government programs, community-based organizations, support groups, and many other local resources. Vermont 2-1-1 is:
- A local call from anywhere in Vermont.
- Confidential telephone assistance.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Live translation services for 170 languages.
- Access for persons who have special needs.
- Ability to transfer emergency calls to 9-1-1.
- Accurate, updated information about community resources in Vermont
- Statewide, confidential information and referral service
- Person-to-person assistance
- Extensive knowledge of community resources
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week