IPJ Real Estate
IPJ Real Estate, with our fabulous location on Main Street in the heart of downtown Middlebury, Vermont, offers top-notch real estate services to our clients and customers in a warm and friendly environment.
We're deeply integrated in the community and have a wealth of experience, knowledge and motivation to help you achieve your real estate goals. We have connections through Middlebury College, the local community and beyond the borders of Vermont.
Our goal is to create an environment that makes the process of home buying or selling seamless for our customers and clients. We do that through excellent service, proper use of technology, and our connections within the Addison County community.
Please visit our website to learn more about who we are, what we do, and how we do it differently. You can also visit us on Facebook, click on the link above.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- OUR LISTINGS - links to our own, but you'll find ALL area listings on our website!
- BLOG - the IPJ team shares in the task of illustrating our industry, and our communities
- MEDIA - a few videos, including a featured property aerial view
- OUR TEAM - we pride ourselves on the team we've built
- RESOURCES - frequently updated, to bring you stats and helpful links
NewsRelease Date: December 05, 2016
Whom to Contact
- Will BentonAssistantPhone: (802) 388-4242
- Courtney DeBisschopReal Estate BrokerPhone: (802) 388-4242
- Karen JamesOffice ManagerPhone: (802) 388-4242
- Sarah PelusoReal Estate BrokerPhone: (802) 388-4242
- Polly RaineMarketing Director
- Amey RyanOwnerPhone: (802) 388-4242
- Beth StanwayReal Estate BrokerPhone: (802) 388-4242
From points north or south: Take Route 7 to Middlebury. From NY: take VT Route 125E or VT Route 17E to Route 23E, both will bring you right into the village.