Located in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Brandon, Vermont, Café Provence offers gourmet cuisine with a casual touch, perfect for a quick lunch or a lingering dining experience.
Café Provence uses locally grown, seasonally available produce, meat and cheeses and is a member of the Vermont Fresh Network. Chef Robert Barral offers daily specials, a friendly kids menu, a full service bar, on and off premise catering for all your special occasions, and weekly cooking and baking classes.
Gourmet Provence offers freshly baked goods, cakes and pastries, specialty coffees, salads and paninis. Gourmet is also known for its extensive wine selection, Vermont delicacies including goat cheese and maple syrup and lots more.
We also offer on and off premise catering. Years of experience along with our personal attention to your wishes ensure a successful and memorable event for you and your guests. Call our Catering Manager at 802-247-9997 and let's plan your next event together.
- Gourmet cuisine with a casual touch
- On and off premise catering for all your special occasions
- Gourmet Provence features freshly baked goods, cakes and pastries
- Extensive wine selection and Vermont delicacies such as goat cheese and maple products
- Weekly cooking and baking classes
NewsRelease Date: March 17, 2020