Making Social Media Work for You
Social Media is a waste of time . . . unless you know why you’re using it.
In this seminar, Making Social Media Work for You, Molly Goodyear of 802Social will help you determine what goals fit with your organization, and what medium can best deliver on those goals.
Learn Which Goals Work for You:
- Brand Awareness - make your brand recognized by potential customers.
- Engagement - meet and interact with your potential customers.
- Increase web traffic - drive traffic to your website or blog using specific calls to action.
- Content distribution - disseminate useful information about your product (Stories, Timeline, Highlights).
- Lead generation - collect data for list building and sales prospecting.
- Community Building - gather a community of people who love and engage with your brand.
- Customer Support - answer questions, field complaints, provide general information.
Molly Goodyear is the owner and founder of 802Social, a Vermont-based company, deeply rooted in digital strategy and social media marketing. They thrive on identifying client’s needs and competitive opportunities. 802Social consults, teaches and executes strategies to help broaden client understanding and use of the growing digital market.