Improving Customer Loyalty and Pricing Strategies to Grow Your Business in a Post-COVID World
We’ve gone through the acute phase of the COVID-19 crisis. Now businesses need strategies to figure out how to thrive for the long haul amidst the ongoing unknowns of the “new normal”. Widening and strengthening customer loyalty while innovating on pricing strategies is one of the most successful strategies being employed by many small businesses that are showing the greatest promise for growing and staying strong and viable. This workshop will show you the most successful of these strategies and help you customize them to your brand, markets, mission, and business model.
Core take-aways will include:
- How to make more sales in the COVID-restricted environment.
- How to deepen loyalty with your current customer base.
- How to widen your markets to attract a higher number of loyal customers.
- How to make higher profits from each sale of your products or services.
- Why your customers and community will love and embrace you for adopting these strategies.
- Slides and worksheets will be made available to you after the webinar to help you translate the lessons into a strategic growth plan for your business.
Sam Markewich is a Central Vermont-based business coach. His passion for Vermont’s community-connected small businesses led him to envision and found Downtown Up, LLC. Downtown Up is a business coaching firm with the sole mission of helping Vermont’s small businesses and local economies thrive. Sam has helped dozens of Vermont-based business owners develop simplified strategic growth plans and the knowledge, skills, and accountability to grow their businesses and achieve greater impact. Sam has presented workshops and webinars and sat on panels throughout Vermont on a variety of small business topics. He has also offered workshops in several other states and Europe through his prior international coaching business, Peak Performance Living.