Google Analytics for All
This webinar will cover varying levels of information about Google Analytics, including some examples of how it can help you measure your online data. Whether you have only heard of the tool, have been dabbling, or are an experienced user, we will cover a variety of topics that will be useful for you.
What You Will Learn:
- Do I really need to be using Google Analytics? Why is it important? Where do I start?
- Exploring measurable business goals and how Google Analytics can assist with your goals to grow your business.
- Discussing the Google analytics setup process, and an overview of settings you may not have considered.
- Choosing metrics and creating reports that help you better understand your goals.
- Understanding reports about your audience, behavior flow, geography and where they come from and where they go.
About Clover Ridge Media:
After working together for a Burlington based marketing agency, Mike Quinlan and Amy Crawford teamed up to start Clover Ridge Media in late 2016. Mike Quinlan grew up in Addison County and has been living in Panton, VT for 15 years. His education in the field started with video science and was followed up with a degree in Digital Marketing. Amy Crawford holds degrees in Literature & Writing and Internet Strategy Management from Marlboro College. She?s been working in various marketing roles for close to 20 years and lives in Johnson, VT.