Educational Webinar Series: What's Up in HR?
Date and Time
Wednesday Oct 12, 2022
9:30 AM - 10:30 PM EDT
Virtually via Zoom
- You must register in advance to attend.
- Zoom meeting link will be emailed to registrants
Free for Members of the ACCOC and ACEDC
What's up in HR?
"Any business's most important asset is its employees."
What?s in your HR Toolbox?
We get it! You are busy running your business. That said, if you don't stay on top of compliance, it can be costly. Here are a few examples of the compliance topics we will cover during this information-packed workshop:
- Labor law posters
- Personnel file requirements
- Vermont's Declaration of Health Care Coverage, Sick Leave Law, Parent or Family Leave Law
- Recruiting no-no's, 1-9 Forms, Fair Labor Standards, break requirements
- What does At-Will employment mean?
- And much more!
HR AcquiredTeresa Miele, a lifelong Vermonter with 25+ years of human resource experience, is strategically positioned to work primarily with small and medium sized businesses. Her practical approach allows for ease in understanding and implementing practices that are of benefit to both employer and employee. Her passion for working with people has become her profession.
This members-only webinar series is co-sponsored by the Addison County Chamber of Commerce and Addison County Economic Development Corporation. Seminars are open exclusively to members of the Chamber and the ACEDC. Guests of members will be considered based upon availability and individual non-member guests may only attend (1) one webinar per calendar year.