Maple sugaring is an annual tradition in Vermont. The sap starts flowing in late February and early March and sugarers get busy.
Visit a local sugarhouse during Vermont Maple Open House Weekend - March 22-23, 2014. Here's a list of members of the Addison County Sugarmakers' Association. We suggest calling first to make sure they're accepting visitors.
- Area Theaters in and near Addison County
- Covered Bridges
- Fall Foliage
- Genealogy Resources
- Hiking Resources
- Horseback/Trail Riding
- Lake Champlain Bikeways
- Middlebury Tasting Trail & Tour
- Pick Your Own
- Scenic Byways, Driving & Walking Tours
- Sleigh Rides
- Vermont’s Lake Champlain Coast Wine Trail
- Winter Fun Inn Vermont Stay & Play Package