Lake Champlain Bikeways
Lake Champlain Bikeways is 1‚300+ mile network of bicycle routes in the Lake Champlain Valley of Vermont‚ New York and Québec.
The network includes a total of 35 loops and tours ranging from 10 to 60 miles in length‚ in addition to the Champlain Bikeway‚ a 363-mile principal route around the entire Lake and along the Richelieu River to Chambly‚ Québec.
Visit their website for more info and route maps.
- Area Theaters in and near Addison County
- Covered Bridges
- Fall Foliage
- Genealogy Resources
- Hiking Resources
- Horseback/Trail Riding
- Lake Champlain Bikeways
- Middlebury Tasting Trail & Tour
- Pick Your Own
- Scenic Byways, Driving & Walking Tours
- Sleigh Rides
- Vermont’s Lake Champlain Coast Wine Trail
- Winter Fun Inn Vermont Stay & Play Package