Bristol Harvest Festival
Saturday, September 26, 2015
10 am to 4 pm
Bristol Town Green
Here's the line up of the day's live music:
10 am: Lynda & Jack Malzac and Friends
11 am: North End Honeys
12 pm: The Harvest Fest Band
1 pm: Better Things
2 pm: Simply Acoustic
3 pm: Short Notice
This year's Tour de Farms will be held in conjunction with Bristol Harvest Festival. More details here.
Organized by the Addison County Chamber of Commerce and the Bristol Recreation Department
Information: 802-388-7951 x100 or 802-453-5885
A few changes for 2015's event:
- PLEASE USE OUR SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
- All spaces measure 10 x 10'. We supply the space on the grass; you supply table, tent, etc.
- SOLD OUT! Booths #35-43 along the sidewalk are considered premium booths and are $10 extra than a standard booth.
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION CLOSED! Register early. Early bird discount ($10 off) through 4/15/15.
- ABSOLUTELY NO vehicles are permitted on the green AT ANY TIME--this includes loading/unloading. Park Street (rear of green) will be closed to traffic and is reserved for any vendor (food OR product) who has a truck or trailer.
- Light poles have been installed along the sidewalk. Your booth may move slightly to accommodate the new lighting.
- There is no difference in price if you register online vs. a paper registration form.
- There is no additional charge for electricity.
- If you need a paper registration form, email Sue Hoxie or call 802-388-7951.