Former Vermont Governor Jim Douglas to Keynote 2023 Annual Awards and Hall of Fame Induction
Community Business and Non-Profit Leaders to Gather at the Vergennes Opera House
Ferrisburgh, Vermont – October 17, 2023 – The Addison County Chamber of Commerce is honored to announce that former Vermont Governor Jim Douglas (2003-2011) will keynote the Chamber’s Annual Award and Hall of Fame Induction Dinner on Thursday evening October 26th at the Vergennes Opera House.
This annual event will see business and non-profit leaders gather to honor the best and brightest in Addison County and those who have given so much to their community.
Annual Award honorees include:
- Counseling Service of Addison County: Non-Profit of the Year
- Otter Creek Engineering: Business of the Year
- Sarah Audet, Hedgehog and Fox Collaborative: Young Professional of the Year
- Julie Basol, Vergennes Partnership: Citizen of the Year
Hall of Fame honorees include:
- Sue Ritter, Middlebury College
- Angelo Lynn, The Addison County Independent
- Bette and Pete Horton
About the Addison County Chamber of Commerce: The Addison County Chamber of Commerce (ACCOC) is an association of individuals representing business interests, working together to promote commercial business, non-profit organizations, and tourism in Addison County. The Chamber manages the Addison County Visitor Center located in the renovated Ferrisburgh/Vergennes Train Depot. The Chamber can be found on the Web at www.addisoncounty.com