Market Your Business Locally
There are lots of ways to market your business locally for FREE or as part of your membership in the Addison County Chamber of Commerce. Take advantage of these great opportunities today!
- ACORN’s Champlain Valley Guide to Local Food and Farms – This is an annual publication featuring a directory of local food producers in Addison County. It is typically published by the Addison Independent as an insert in an early May edition. Because of the pandemic, the 2020 guide was not printed, but ACORN’s website features an interactive map to help people find food farmers and producers nearby.
- Discover Bristol – If your business is located in Bristol, make sure it is listed on the Bristol CORE website.
- Experience Middlebury – If your business is a retailer or hospitality-focused (lodging and dining) and is located in Middlebury, make sure it is listed on the Better Middlebury Partnership website.
- Front Porch Forum - Vermonters turn to Front Porch Forum to find local services and products every day. Add your business or nonprofit to their online FPF Business Directory to help your customers find you. Post your announcements to your local forum. Read your neighbors’ posts on the forum; if they’re searching for a product or service you provide, respond to them directly.
- Good To-Go Vermont – Seven Days has compiled Good To-Go Vermont as a resource to Vermonters and visitors find eateries that are serving up via takeout, delivery or curbside pickup.
- Google Business Profile – Stand out on Google with a free business profile. More than just a local listing, your free Business Profile lets you manage how your business appears on Google Search and Maps.
- LiveGreenVT – LiveGreenVT is the Champlain Valley Climate and Energy Guide to help community members find local products and services in the sustainability sector.
- Love Vermont - Love Vermont is a directory of Vermont businesses, many who sell gift certificates online, but can also be supported through take-out meals, online shopping options, or simple support of the business through a site like GoFundMe.
- The Register – Seven Days has compiled this directory of small, locally owned Vermont retailers who have products available for shipping, delivery, or curbside pickup.
- Vergennes Partnership – If your business is located in Vergennes, make sure it is list on the Vergennes Partnership website.
- VermontVacation.com Directory - The VermontVacation.com Directory is a marketing tool that provides a platform to amplify Vermont businesses offering tourism-related services. The Directory is a collaborative project between the Vermont Department of Tourism and Marketing and the Vermont Chamber of Commerce. Basic listings are complimentary for tourism-related businesses and organizations. Register for a free basic listing here.
- VTDigger Business Directory - VTDigger is offering a directory to showcase local businesses that are open and fulfilling essential services during the coronavirus crisis. Listings are free and are maintained by business owners.
- Directory Listing – All member businesses and organizations appear in our online directory. Make sure your listing is up-to-date with all the latest and greatest information. Simply visit the Member Login at the top of addisoncounty.com and make your updates.
- Member-to-Member Deals - You can offer special deals and discounts to your fellow Chamber members and their employees for a time period of your choosing. Looking for inspiration? Check out our existing Member-to-Member offerings. When you’re ready to offer your own, simply visit the Member Login at www.addisoncounty.com and then click “Member-to-Member" deals. If you need any assistance with setting up your member-to-member discount, please contact Maria at email@example.com.
- News & Announcements – Does your business or organization have exciting news to share or an upcoming event? Send the information and a photo to Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put it in our e-newsletters and share on social media.
Not a Chamber member? You can take advantage of the above opportunities and many more immediately by joining today.
For other marketing services offered by our members, visit our Marketing, Advertising, and Media directory.