Carlisle Hill Farmhouse
- Vacation Rentals
Our charming and newly renovated 1830s farmhouse is situated on 50 acres of open fields, and apple and maple sugar orchards. The home has three bedrooms, one and one-half bathrooms, galley kitchen with pantry, dining room and living room. It also has a large porch with breathtaking views of the Green Mountains and the Taconics. All freshly painted, with new electrical and plumbing throughout. There are lovely walking trails on the property and a campfire and picnic area in the field just above the farmhouse.
The farmhouse is only 7 miles from Brandon's village center allows easy access to its many shops, restaurants and galleries, 20 miles from Middlebury College, 8 miles from Middlebury College's Breadloaf Campus, and 1.5 miles from Blueberry Hill Inn. The property is located within the Moosalamoo National Recreation Area - offering endless walking, hiking, mountain biking, swimming, kayaking and fishing streams.
- Bedrooms: Sleeping accommodations for up to 6 people - two bedrooms with double beds, and a third bedroom with two twin beds. All bed linens are provided.
- Bathrooms: Full bath downstairs and half-bath upstairs - towels provided.
- Kitchen: Galley kitchen and pantry equipped with all cooking and eating utensils.
- Living Room: Charming seating area with braided rugs and woodstove.
- Dining Room: Antique table with seating for up to 8 people.
- Porch: Five Adirondack chairs - southerly views of the Green Mountains and Taconics, Table and six chairs
- Laundry Room : Washer and dryer.
- Extras: Gas Grill for outdoor cooking, picnic area, and campfire.
- Heat: Woodstove with plenty of wood in the barn.
Stephanie and Brian Jerome
25 Union Street
Brandon, VT 05733
- Relaxing retreat for writers, athletes and naturalists
- Charming and fully renovated 1830's farmhouse for six people
- 50 acres of open fields, apple and maple sugar orchards, magnificent views
- Easy access to Long Trail, Moosalamoo, Silver Lake, Brandon and Middlebury
- Flock of seven sheep graze in the pasture during summer and fall.
East on Rt 7 to Park St - Rt 73 (0.5mi) Turn Left - Marble St (4.1mi) Turn Left - Carlisle Hill Rd (0.7mi) Turn Left - Town Hill Rd (1.5mi) Farmhouse is on left side