Vergennes Day, Little City 5K & 10K road races
Our 35th year!
Friday, August 26: Vergennes Arts Walk from 5 to 7pm. Join us for a street dance featuring "The Hitmen" from 7 to 10 pm. Snacks and beverages provided by the Greater Vergennes Boys & Girls Club. Please support them!
Saturday, August 27: 10 am to 3 pm at Vergennes City Park plus other venues around the city.
Family fun: Pancake breakfast, Little City 5K & 10K Races, 65+ crafters/vendors, horse drawn wagon rides, bandstand music, chicken BBQ, children's venue, Rubber Duckie race.
Sponsored by the Addison County Chamber of Commerce and the City of Vergennes.
All the booths at this year's event have been sold. If you would like to be wait listed in case of a cancellation, please email.
Vendors: What you need to know:
- PLEASE USE OUR SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
- Register early. Early bird discount ($10 off) through 4/15/16.
- Vehicles are permitted on the green ONLY to load and unload.
- ABSOLUTELY NO stakes are to be driven into the lawn.
- If you need a paper registration form, email Sue Hoxie or call 802-388-7951.
Saturday, August 27
8 am: Packet pickup @ Stevens House
9 am: Races start for runners and walkers
Email the race director with any questions.
10K course map
10K elevation map