Vergennes Day, Little City 5K & 10K road races
Our 34th year!
Friday, August 28: Welcoming back "The Hitmen" from 7 to 10 pm. Snacks and beverages provided by the Greater Vergennes Boys & Girls Club. Please support them!
Saturday, August 29: 10 am to 4 pm at Vergennes City Park plus other venues around the city.
Family fun: Pancake breakfast, Little City 5K & 10K Races, 65+ crafters/vendors, horse drawn wagon rides, bandstand music, chicken BBQ, children's venue, Rubber Duckie race.
Sponsored by the Addison County Chamber of Commerce and the City of Vergennes.
A few changes for 2015's event:
- PLEASE USE OUR SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
- Register early. Early bird discount ($10 off) through 4/15/15.
- There is no difference in price if you register online vs. a paper registration form.
- There is no additional charge for electricity.
- Vehicles are permitted on the green ONLY to load and unload.
- ABSOLUTELY NO stakes are to be driven into the lawn.
- If you need a paper registration form, email Sue Hoxie or call 802-388-7951.
Saturday, August 29
8 am: Packet pickup @ Stevens House
9 am: Races start for runners and walkers
10K course map
10K elevation map