Middlebury Arts Walk
Join us on the second Friday of every month for the Middlebury Arts Walk. More than 30 venues will be displaying art!
LOOK FOR THE PINK BOOT AT DESIGNATED LOCATIONS!
From 5 to 7 pm, downtown Middlebury will become a center for art, music, food and fun.
Stores will remain open, becoming galleries displaying the work of dozens of area artists. Art will turn up in restaurants, on the town green, and in other exciting and unlikely places. This is a regular monthly event—visit downtown Middlebury on the second Friday of every month.
Find Arts Walk on Facebook!
Middlebury Arts Walk is supported in part by the Vermont Arts Council and the National Endowment for the Arts
Arts Walk is brought to you by the ArtsConnect committee:
- Emily Blistein, Clementine
- Jean Cherouny
- Kathy Clarke, Middlebury Studio School
- Nancy Cobden
- Ellie Friml, Town Hall Theater
- Sue Hoxie, Addison County Chamber of Commerce
- Mary Lower, Middlebury Studio School
- Susan Parsons, Middlebury College
Contact for more information:
P: 802-388-7951 x2
Documents to download:
- This month's participating venues and artists
- Artists' submission sheet
- FAQ for venues
- Checklist for venues
- FAQ for artists