Training & Education
Addison County Business Education Partnership
The mission of the partnership is to develop and coordinate an education and training system within Addison County by encouraging strong collaboration between education and business. This cooperative effort establishes as a priority for students a commitment to education and training from kindergarten through lifelong learning. Through various boards comprised of educators business and community members partnerships have been formed to enhance education and workforce initiatives in our region.
Check out the programs and services available in Addison County for lifelong learning and employment resources:
- Hannaford Career Center: Provides high quality technical workplace and continuing educational opportunities for the secondary and adult learners of Addison County. The Hannaford Career Center offers twelve technical and six foundational programs.
- Vermont Small Business Development Center: Strengthen existing business entities and assist start-ups with high-quality no-cost counseling and affordable training programs.
- Addison County Workforce Investment Board (ACWIB): Help identify and develop strategies to support the region’s economic growth by responding to current and future workforce needs of individuals and employers. Email ACWIB for more information.
- SCORE: Part of the National SCORE Organization, the goal of Champlain Valley SCORE 284 is to help businesses (old and new) get started or grow in Vermont.
- Vermont Department of Labor: Provides services that assist businesses, workers, and job seekers.
To view area courses and schedules, click on one of the links below.
Vermont Chamber of Commerce Webinar Series
Attend one of the state chamber's informative webinars covering a broad range of business issues. All you need to participate is a computer and telephone—there is no cost to attend. Check for a current list of topics and upcoming schedule.
Become a Member
Download a paper application, complete and return it with payment information. Or, click on the "Be A Member" button below and complete an online application. You may pay online via credit card or submit payment by mail.