In addition to a full-time staff of dedicated employees working to promote your business and our community, ACCOC members receive the following benefits with their membership:
- Member-to-Member Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Print Marketing
- Direct-to-Tourist Marketing
- VACE Plus
Download a list of benefits or continue reading below.
- Network with your fellow chamber members at our monthly mixers.
- Partner with fellow Addison County businesses to promote your community from within.
- Display a membership decal on your door or window demonstrating your commitment to our region.
- Host a monthly mixer directly showcasing your business.
- Promote your business by donating gift certificates and products to be used as prizes for events including mixers, annual golf tournament, and the annual meeting.
- Regional representation with the Vermont Association of Chamber Executives, Vermont Department of Tourism and Marketing and New England Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives.
- Website featuring enhanced methods for searching individual businesses—by company name, category or keyword search. Updated regularly. Site receives 2,000+ hits weekly during peak seasons.
- Free listing on AddisonCounty.com in two business categories. Additional category listings are available for a small fee.
- Create, update and control the content of your individual web page—includes space for description, photos and videos. Searchable database for visitors to find you via keywords.
- Statistics reports for traffic to your individual page
- Advertise in any Chamber publication: Addison County Area Guide & Map (35,000 copies) and Membership Directory & Community Profile (750 copies).
- Display your organization’s brochure, business cards and other marketing materials at the Chamber office/Visitors Information Center.
- Fully staffed Visitor Center to provide referrals.
- High-profile display of your brochures, special promotions, and business cards in our Visitor Center in Middlebury.
- Addison County Area Guide & Map is distributed to most state highway information and welcome centers, and businesses around the county.
- Publicize your events through press releases and ribbon cutting ceremonies.
- Promote your event on our website events calendar and in our lobby brochure racks.
- Dental Insurance through Northeast Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance through VSP
- Group Accident Insurance through Colonial Life
- Chamber members are eligible to receive discounts on Constant Contact accounts.
- You can save 20% if you prepay for 6 months.
- You can save 25% if you prepay for 12 months. That's a 10% deeper discount than what is available to regular customers.
- If you already have a Constant Contact account, please contact Sue.
- If you're a new customer, sign up here for a Constant Contact account.
- Incentive discount off yearly dues for referring new members.
- Member-to-Member discounts and offers.
Chamber membership investment is considered an ordinary and necessary business deduction! This means net investment is almost ZERO.
What Members Say
We reached 1600 visitors on our website last week alone. That’s HUGE for us!! We were climbing every day, but when I got the stat report for the total week, I was pleasantly shocked! We get so many of our hits off of the ACCOC website — Diane Jackson, River's Edge Cottages & RV Park
2016 Membership Directory
Download a PDF version of the 2016 Membership Directory
Become a Member
Download a paper application, complete and return it with payment information. Or, click on the "Be A Member" button below and complete an online application. You may pay online via credit card or submit payment by mail.