Resources for Vermont Health Connect
If you don't find what you need here, call Vermont Health Connect's Small Business Hotline: 855-499-9800, or visit their website.
The Addison County Chamber of Commerce is no longer a VHC Navigator. Please contact one of the organizations listed below.
Mountain Health Center
Kaylana Blindow, Certified Application Counselor
Outreach and Enrollment Coordinator
74 Munsill Avenue, Suite 100
Bristol, VT 05443
- Documents you need to bring with you
- Plan Designs AND Monthly Premiums
- Vermont Health Connect Brochure: New Coverage Options for Small Businesses
- Vermont Health Connect's FAQ's for Small Business
- Employer RESPONSIBILITY Penalty
- Small Employer Estimator: Are you eligible as a "small employer"?, what is the cost of continuing to offer health insurance?
- Subsidy Calculator: Are you eligible for financial help?
- Vermont Health Connect For Small Businesses
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont Reform Center
- MVP Health Care Reform Center
- Small Businesses: Keep or Drop? How Danforth Pewter Decided
- Vermont Health Connect Power Point: Plan Comparison Tool
- Comment and Debate: Consumers will get level playing field, by VBSR Executive Director Andrea Cohen in The Burlington Free Press on Aug 19th, 2013
- 11 Quick Facts About Health Insurance For Small Businesses in Vermont
- Tax Credit Calculator (Vermont Health Connect)
- ACCOC Bylaws
- Chamber Board & Staff
- Main Street Banner
- Resources for Vermont Health Connect